2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Poster increased review rating.

In April 2016, I began contacting EF Tours regarding the numerous problems my family encountered on our Japan tour that cost us over $13,000.Their website says their tours are expertly led.However, our Japan Tour Director, S., was utterly incompetent and we found out later that she was fired because of her ineptness.

It took more than 4 months of emails and two letters sent in June and August -with signature confirmation- to President, Shane Steffens, until I received my first response from the company. C.B. agreed that EF Tours had made a mistake in hiring S. and said she'd like to provide some compensation to my family, due to negligence on their end.

However, she never followed up. On August 30, our American Tour Guide, S.M.(who did an excellent job) sent an email to everyone on our tour letting us know that S. had deliberately not submitted the evaluation forms as instructed and, subsequently had been terminated. After learning this, I contacted the customer service department.

Even G.S.acknowledged there were several components that did not meet your groups expectations but was unwilling to do anything but offer my family a gift card for a free meal!

Review about: Ef Tours Tour.

I liked: Our tour guide, Our group leader was fantastic.

I didn't like: Our japan tour guide was incompetent and was fired.

Had an Experience with EF Tours?

Comments