1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

First let me start by saying our tour director was amazing she was very knowledgeable and tried her best to accommodate everybody on the trip.With that being said the trip was a nightmare .

Our hotels were far from what was promised , every single night at least half of our tour group was in hotel rooms without air-conditioning , The rooms were not clean , The breakfast consisted of croissants other pastries nothing of substance . We spent more than half of the trip traveling to and from the hotel which was nowhere near the attractions we were going to see, and example we would leave the hotel by 8 AM to catch a bus and then the subway or train only to arrive and have to walk another 30 to 45 minutes to get to the designated site . The meals that were provided were substandard, we were shuffled in and out , food thrown in front of us, and rushed out the door for another tour to come in. There were no options for dinner, one dish was served, if you didn't like it, you didn't eat.

I was appalled at the lack of courtesy that was give at most places we ate dinner. Tours and sights were rushed, we did have a lot of free time , but then we're left to accompany/babysit the children who didn't have parents because no one took responsibility for them. As a parent I would never send my child unaccompanied on this tour and will be sharing our experiences with any parent that is considering doing so.

For the amount of money we put in to this trip I did not expect to be rushed in and out, walk miles a day , disgusting hotel accommodations, being forced to tip every tour guide, bus driver and our tour director .Anyone considering a trip should save the headache and book it with a private travel agent and pay less for an upgraded experience.

Review about: Ef Tours London Paris Florence And Rome Tour.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with EF Tours?

Comments